MY 2020







                                                                         

           Kaugnay na larawan   In 2020
Resulta ng larawan para sa image of blessed people
BLESSED woman

         

     MY TOP 5
    Resulta ng larawan para sa IMAGE OF WORD RESOLUTION  
  • Have a strong relationship with God
  • Have good relationship with my brother and sister in Christ
  • love my studies 
  • be responsible 
  • keep my commitment


        My GOAL for 2020 
to become
Resulta ng larawan para sa image of kari jobe with guitar
MUSICIAN


    















IN 2020 I WILL


  • stribe to fight my emotion and Get better to my family,and friend Try to be matured enough. Make difference by trusting my self and to promise to achieve my goal and help to ministry for JESUS.



  BEST MEMORY IN 2019





Resulta ng larawan para sa image of 19 birthday cake
I had my best memory in my 2019 and that time is my 19th birthday it was my first time to have my birthday cake and have a simple celebration it makes me overwhelm even i celebrate without my family👪 but i have my friend in Christ who great me. I'm so emotional that time because of the my family in Christ they shout and great me HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIM... they get laugh because of my first cake🎂 I'm so bless because GOD has favored me He really loves me and preserve my life despite of my sin and failure,I really appreciate what GOD has done and bless me🙋😃





Kaugnay na larawan
And one of my unforgettable memory is the time I meet my guy best friend . it was our first time to meet them. meeting with them is my privilege.


























             

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Blaan tradisyonal instrument

MALACOCOBAN FESTIVAL