MY HERO


                                     Kaugnay na larawan

                                                             My hero

   My hero is JESUS because first Jesus took away my worries (He replace my worries with pray Phil 4:) Second is JESUS brought a peace to my daily life. Third JESUS made me real. Forth JESUS Though me not to fear. Fifth JESUS brought me into a community of His saint and the last is JESUS   died on the cross for my sin He only can give me the way for the truth and the life, I have many reason why JESUS is my hero i just cant explain it, i don't see him face to face but i feel his presence and i fill that He is always watching over me, take care of me, save me from disgrace and also LOVE me unconditionally 
   He is MIGHTY, HOLY, KING, FATHER the savior the WAY, TRUTH  and the LIFE. with my hero JESUS I can do all things through HIM who STRENGTHEN ME. All through his life he was made fun of, beaten, tortured, tempted, and more. However, he never did anything back! I have to admit, I could never do that. However, Jesus did. You know how people always say, "Nobody's perfect?” Well, Jesus was. (That's the only person though!) I'm not exaggerating, either! He never sinned… never, not even a tiny bit, in his WHOLE life! However, if you take a look at yourself, you'll see that you sinned about twenty times TODAY, and he never did in his whole LIFE! I know it's hard to believe, but it's true, and that's one of the reasons he's my hero.


   Well, that's my hero for you. I love, worship, and praise him greatly. Hopefully you do, too! Jesus, my hero, has gone through many trials and sufferings greater than we could ever imagine. Before I finish, I want to tell you about one more thing, though: Jesus dying on the cross. He did that so that we could be forgiven of our sins and go to heaven. If it was me, I probably wouldn't have done that, either! However, Jesus did. He got beaten, tortured, teased, and much, much more, just for us! Now that's truly a miracle, which is what Jesus is himself. Those are all reasons why Jesus is my amazing, wonderful, terrific, and great, or simply a hero.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Blaan tradisyonal instrument

MALACOCOBAN FESTIVAL