MY IDOL


Resulta ng larawan para sa image of mother

 


Everyone in the world have an idol in their life. idol is someone that you admire so much. maybe a singer, an actor a basketball player or a model. for me my mother is my idol since the day i was born. she is forty five years old. she has become a good mother for her children. she really love is  children.                                                                      MY IDOL

She looks like angle for me. my mother is really beautiful with her brown skin, she sometime look funny has a slanting eye and black short hair she has chubby body and medium height, she more look beautiful with her hair craft although she is beginning to get wrinkles round her eyes, but she still the most beautiful woman for me.

In 2017, my father  passed away. we were so sad. she becomes a single parent now.my mother work as housekeeping to survive our life alone.she has also work i canning factory. she work full time and gives her children what ever they need whenever they need it. she is the really greatest mother for me and to my young brother.

My my mother said that she will not married again until she die. there are many men want to be her husband after my father passed away bur she rejected all of them. but there one time that she get field on his promise he live in other men which is the brother of my father it make my heart breaks and to my brothers because she promise that she will never go with other men unless she want to marry again. it makes my family broken when my brothers to from me. but its all a dream because my mother was victim of fake love that other calls "gayuma"and God grace everything will getting fine and she was already heal and everything was get well. I have a big question in my mind, "what can i do to pay back my mom's love since i was born? what have i done? I only can study in high school and be a good girl i will my best to her because she is my everything. so i will do everything for her.

I appreciate her sacrifice for the family, she is a loving and caring mother. I'm so bless that she is my mother. My mother will always my idol forever. she is the best and greatest mother in the wold. she always understand her children well and always gives her best for me and for my brothers. I really love my mother. I LOVE U MOM.




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Blaan tradisyonal instrument

MALACOCOBAN FESTIVAL