FIGURE OF SPPECH

     



SEMELI;
                 
  •     Jump like a rat
  •       Like peas of many
  •       Dance like a monkey
  •        Us wake up as dog
  •     Brave as Daniel


METAPHOR

  • The moon is a white balloon
  • You are my sunshine
  • Life is a ring
  • Your brain is a machine
  • My tutor is an monster


HYPERBOLE
  •       I’ve read this diary a hundred times
  •           I’m so hungry I could eat a horse
  •           She’s my frenemy
  •           I’m too sad that I’m drowning in tears
  •           My mom will kill me when I’m in going home


Alliteration
  •   We welcome all the wise man on the west
  •   Don’t wage a war of words against the world
  •   My sassy sister slapped the velain silly
  •   Contribution worker whistled at the women

  •  The waffles worsened while the water waited

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Blaan tradisyonal instrument

MALACOCOBAN FESTIVAL